“Leadership is about moving boldly into the future in spite of uncertainty and risk.” ~Andy Stanley
QUESTIONS TO PONDER
- Where are you headed in life?
- Do you have a sense of direction?
- What do you want to do with your life?
- What are your gifts or skills?
- What are you motivated to do?
- What interests you?
Each person has a unique design with gifts, abilities, interests, skills and motivational patterns. The secret is learning these things about ourselves and linking this information with a career path.
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- Anyone fifteen years of age or older.
- High school juniors and seniors going through the process of deciding about colleges, majors, careers, etc.
- Those who are in the process of discovering what they want to “do” and/or “be” when they grow up.
- College graduates who are not sure what direction/career path to take.
- Adults who want a change – who may or may not be satisfied with their present job.
- Anyone who wants a job/career in which they will find fulfillment and enjoyment.
|Great questions require great answers. It’s better to invest time and money now, answering these and other questions, rather than wasting a great deal of time later. There is a process to develop a better understanding of direction and purpose. You can discover a job or a career track that fits your uniqueness. You can choose a major, job, or career that utilizes your interests, skills, and gifts – bringing you great satisfaction and enjoyment. You can decrease stress and anxiety while increasing effectiveness.
Can you imagine the types of workplaces we would have if everyone was working within their own individual giftedness? We would consider it a privilege to walk with you along your own career journey, guiding you to where you ultimately want to be.